Tuesday 19 June 2012

Summer Reading List...

Now that university is finished for a summer break, I have looked into some business and marketing books I would like to read through out this time to help with my business proposal. I have ordered 5 of them today, they all get great reviews. I bought:
  1. What the customer wants to know
  2. Made to stick
  3. Who moved my cheese
  4. Good to Great
  5. Positioning
Hopefully I will gain something different from each individual book and it will help me on my way with ideas towards my business proposal which is now like our disertation in 4th year. I can't wait to learn more about the business side of things and marketing as this will help to prepare us for when after we leave our uni days behind. Can't believe it is about a year until we are finished our textiles at university. By golly gosh how time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment