So far I have learned that there are 9 Building Blocks to a business plan and these are as follows:
- Customer Segments- "an organisation which serves one or several customer segments"
- Value Propositions-"It seeks to solve customer problems and satisfy customer needs with value propostion."
- Channels- "Value Propositions are delivered to customers through communication, distribution and sales channels."
- Customer Relationships- "Customer relationships are established and maintained with each customer segment."
- Revenue Streams- "Revenue Streams result from value propositions successfully offered to customers."
- Key Resources- "Key Resources are the assets required to offer and deliver the previously described element..."
- Key Activities- "... by Performing a number of Key activities."
- Key Partnership- " Some activities are outsourced and some resources are aquired outside enterprise.
- Cost Structure- "The business model results in cost structure."