Friday 17 February 2012

Silly Cow exercise...

In the book I have been reading called "Business Model Generation", there is an exercise called "The Silly Cow Exercise" which is mean to help people in business get the creative thinking caps on.

 You first have to say the kind of thing a cow does : produces milk, eats all day, they moo etc
Then they have to come up with an innovative business model based on the cow. They are given approximately 3 minutes to do so.
Warning! It can produce silly answers beware! But it can help enhance your creative thought.

2 comments:

  1. Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. keto diet for weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me. weight loss pills free

    ReplyDelete