Sunday 27 March 2011

Dainty and Delicate Inspiration....

At the moment, I am currently involved in doing a self-motivated project, which I have chosen to name Dainty and Delicate. My main source of inspiration is florals in particular roses and other delicate subject matters such as butterflies. Looking at a range of pinks, creams and soft greys as my main colour palette. A designer which caught my eye for this said project is Cath Kidston. I particularly like her simple yet effective floral designs. Here are a few examples of her works:





I am hoping that having these as part of my inspiration is going to take me on the right direction with my own designs. I love how some are not too over complax yet still really effective pieces of design. Also the colour palette merges almost with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment