Friday 2 March 2012

My Five Main Values...

The five main values to me that to me would reflect  the good running of a business are:
  1. Organisation
  2. Decisiveness
  3. Creativity
  4. ChallengingProblems
  5. Responsibility
There are many others that I find to be important but these are the one that I don't think any business should be without.

Five values to which I find are sometimes important are:
  1. Achievement
  2. Financial Gain
  3. Competition
  4. Change and Variety
  5. Recognition 
These need to be present within a business but not so much stress should be put upon them in compariason to the top five values

There are only a couple of things which I find to be rarely important these are:
  1. Job tranquilty
  2. Fame
I feel that job tranquilty probably does not exist in many lines of work, but I suppose you could are if you enjoy what you do that is job tranquilty however I think that would come under job satisfaction. However being realistic in todays society it is probably very difficult to find a job that gives you job satisfaction unless it a job you created for yourself, mostly because people work to earn money so they can pay bills, put food on the table and have a comfortable style of living (if possible) they don't work because they enjoy it, which sadly I find to be a sad fact of life, that I do not see to be changing anytime soon. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment